Trade unions and unemployment funds
Trade unions and unemployment funds have been an important part of history when improving workers’ rights and provide financial security when members become unemployed. Financial assets are therefore normally reserved for widespread strikes and for contributions that support the unemployed members.
With today’s high market volatility and constant industry disruptions, it is ever so important to build a strong infrastructure in order to preserve and grow the financial assets – to members and unions alike.
Which advantages will trade unions and unemployment funds obtain with a PandaConnect solution?
- Consolidated reporting across managers – PandaConnect eliminates unique reporting characteristics such as return & performance methodology and layout that can blur the assessment of manager performance
- Improved overview on asset allocation and return contribution
- Automatic accounting – ensures fewer errors for the book-keeper
- Transparency into investment-costs
- An institutional service, built on institutional values